No, because your Afterpay account will be linked to your nominated credit or debit card that has already have been approved via your chosen credit/banking provider. The payment relationship is between you and Afterpay, and at any time you can log into your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule, and make a payment before the due date if you wish. Otherwise Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate the buy one, get one free offer?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Can I pay using Afterpay in-store?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three instalments?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- Will I need to fill out a credit application form to use Afterpay?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by another payment method?