Our retail stores accept Afterpay exchanges in line with our exchange policy. If you select a new item for a higher value, you will be required to pay the difference instore. This can be done via credit card, EFTPOS or cash. If you select a new item for a lower value, the store will contact our Online team who will process a partial refund via Afterpay. The returned item/s will create an adjusted Afterpay payment schedule or a complete refund of payments to date (depending if all of the original order’s items are returned).
Articles in this section
- How can I make a warranty claim?
- I received a damaged item, what do I do?
- I received an item I believe to be faulty, what do I do?
- I received an item I believe to be faulty, what can I do?
- How do I return my order?
- What phone number can I call if I have a problem?
- Can I exchange my Afterpay purchase instore?
- I am returning an item – do I need to pay for shipping?
- Can I return my order?
- How long does it take to process a refund?