Upon placing an order with Early Settler using Afterpay as your payment method, you will be sent an email from Afterpay showing your payment schedule. You will also be notified prior to each payment being due.
Articles in this section
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by some other means? (eg. credit card)
- When will my order paid for using Afterpay be sent to me?
- How long does it take for payment via Afterpay to be approved?