Unfortunately no, you cannot split payments options for one order. You would need to place two separate orders – one to be paid for using Afterpay, and the other to be paid for by whatever other payment option you wish to use (e.g credit card or Paypal).
Articles in this section
- Where are your stores located?
- Is Lay-by available?
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- How do I pay using Afterpay online?
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
- Who can use Afterpay?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?