Unfortunately no, you cannot split payments options for one order. You would need to place two separate orders – one to be paid for using Afterpay, and the other to be paid for by whatever other payment option you wish to use (e.g credit card or Paypal).
Articles in this section
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by some other means? (eg. credit card)
- When will my order paid for using Afterpay be sent to me?
- How long does it take for payment via Afterpay to be approved?