Your order, if paid for using Afterpay, will be processed and dispatched in the same way as any other order paid for in full at the time of order (eg. by credit card) and you can expect to receive your items according to current delivery options and dispatch date time frames. Afterpay is a payment method only, so there will be no change to other processes (including dispatch date or delivery costs etc).
Articles in this section
- Where are your stores located?
- Is Lay-by available?
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- How do I pay using Afterpay online?
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
- Who can use Afterpay?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?