Your order, if paid for using Afterpay, will be processed and dispatched in the same way as any other order paid for in full at the time of order (eg. by credit card) and you can expect to receive your items according to current delivery options and dispatch date time frames. Afterpay is a payment method only, so there will be no change to other processes (including dispatch date or delivery costs etc).
Articles in this section
- How do I activate the buy one, get one free offer?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Can I pay using Afterpay in-store?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three instalments?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- Will I need to fill out a credit application form to use Afterpay?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by another payment method?