No as Afterpay is not a credit service provider. Your Afterpay account will be linked to your nominated credit or debit card that has already have been approved via your chosen credit/banking provider.
Articles in this section
- Where are your stores located?
- Is Lay-by available?
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- How do I pay using Afterpay online?
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
- Who can use Afterpay?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?