Afterpay installments are displayed on product & cart pages and they represent ¼ (25%) equal amounts of a product’s current price, excluding any delivery charges that may be applicable at checkout. Delivery costs will be included in the quoted installment rate payable when you have selected your preferred delivery method at checkout, and have selected Afterpay as your preferred payment option. This rate will also be consistent with that quoted in the order confirmation email you’ll receive direct from Afterpay detailing your fortnightly payment schedule.
Articles in this section
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- How do I pay using Afterpay online?
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
- Who can use Afterpay?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by some other means? (eg. credit card)