Yes - If a product is not right, you can return any item you are unhappy with back to our online store in accordance with our standard online returns policy. Refunds will be processed and communicated to the customer via Afterpay shortly after Early Settler processes the returned item/s. The returned item/s will create an adjusted Afterpay payment schedule or a complete refund of payments to date (depending if all of the original order’s items are returned).
Articles in this section
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by some other means? (eg. credit card)
- When will my order paid for using Afterpay be sent to me?
- How long does it take for payment via Afterpay to be approved?