If you are a first time Afterpay customer, or have yet to complete a full payment cycle with Afterpay, your first payment will be taken at the time of your order transaction with the remaining three payments deducted by Afterpay from your nominated credit or debit card each fortnight over the following 6 weeks. The funds for the first payment must therefore be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout. Once you have completed your first full payment cycle with Afterpay, the initial payment for any future purchases you pay for using Afterpay will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first installment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
Articles in this section
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- How do I pay using Afterpay online?
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
- Who can use Afterpay?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by some other means? (eg. credit card)