Assuming you meet all of the necessary criteria (Live in Australia, are at least 18 years old and use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.) and you don’t already have too many outstanding Afterpay orders, the approval process is instant. Please note: approval is at Afterpay’s discretion. Afterpay manages your application to use their service and Early Settler has nothing to do with the acceptance/decline process. You may be declined if you have too many outstanding orders with Afterpay. You will need to make some payments towards some of your previous Afterpay purchases (by logging into your Afterpay account and selecting “Pay Now”) before trying to make another purchase using Afterpay. If you do not believe this to be the reason for being declined, or you make payments to Afterpay and are still declined, you will need to contact Afterpay directly by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 1300 100 279.
Articles in this section
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- How do I pay using Afterpay online?
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
- Who can use Afterpay?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by some other means? (eg. credit card)