You will not pay anything extra when you choose to use Afterpay as your payment option, as there is no interest added. You will pay your instalments directly to Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule Afterpay will send to you via email. If a payment is due but not received by Afterpay in accordance with their payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid. In addition, because your Afterpay account is linked to your credit or debit card, standard card fees and charges may be applicable. You should refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details of these.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate the buy one, get one free offer?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Can I pay using Afterpay in-store?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three instalments?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- Will I need to fill out a credit application form to use Afterpay?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by another payment method?