Zip repayments are taken automatically via direct debit. However, if your payment fails, Zip will send you a notification so you can make the payment manually or reschedule it to be processed in a few days’ time. Remember, a single $6 service fee will be added to your account for any month you have an outstanding balance.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate the buy one, get one free offer?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Why won't it let me create a new account?
- Where are your stores located?
- Is Lay-by available?
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?