Zip repayments are taken automatically via direct debit. However, if your payment fails, Zip will send you a notification so you can make the payment manually or reschedule it to be processed in a few days’ time. Remember, a single $6 service fee will be added to your account for any month you have an outstanding balance.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate the buy one, get one free offer?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Why won't it let me create a new account?
- Where are your stores located?
- Is Lay-by available?
- Can I buy instore using Zip?
- What if I miss a Zip payment?
- Does my interest free period start from the date I place my order with Zip Money?
- What do I need to apply for Zip?
- How can I apply for Zip?