Zip repayments are taken automatically via direct debit. However, if your payment fails, Zip will send you a notification so you can make the payment manually or reschedule it to be processed in a few days’ time. Remember, a single $6 service fee will be added to your account for any month you have an outstanding balance.
Articles in this section
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- How do I pay using Afterpay online?
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?
- Who can use Afterpay?
- When will my four Afterpay instalments need to be paid?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by some other means? (eg. credit card)