Zip repayments are taken automatically via direct debit. However, if your payment fails, Zip will send you a notification so you can make the payment manually or reschedule it to be processed in a few days’ time. Remember, a single $6 service fee will be added to your account for any month you have an outstanding balance.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate the buy one, get one free offer?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- When will my order paid through Afterpay be sent to me?
- Will I need to fill out a credit application form to use Afterpay?
- Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
- Is there a maximum spend for Afterpay?
- Is there a minimum spend for Afterpay?
- Who can use Afterpay?
- What is Afterpay?