No, as many of our products have an order time, the interest free period is set to start from the time of delivery or collection.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate the buy one, get one free offer?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Why won't it let me create a new account?
- Where are your stores located?
- Is Lay-by available?
- Can I buy instore using Zip?
- What if I miss a Zip payment?
- Does my interest free period start from the date I place my order with Zip Money?
- What do I need to apply for Zip?
- How can I apply for Zip?