No, as many of our products have an order time, the interest free period is set to start from the time of delivery or collection.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate the buy one, get one free offer?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Why won't it let me create a new account?
- Where are your stores located?
- Is Lay-by available?
- Can I return items paid for using Afterpay online?
- Can I return my Afterpay purchase instore?
- How will Afterpay transactions (instalments or refunds) show on my debit or credit card statement?
- How will I know which products can be purchased using Afterpay?
- How will I know when I need to pay my further three installments?