No, as many of our products have an order time, the interest free period is set to start from the time of delivery or collection.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate the buy one, get one free offer?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
- When will my order paid through Afterpay be sent to me?
- Will I need to fill out a credit application form to use Afterpay?
- Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
- Is there a maximum spend for Afterpay?
- Is there a minimum spend for Afterpay?
- Who can use Afterpay?
- What is Afterpay?